A Gold Stock with a BIG
NEAR TERM CATALYST
- Production set to soar by 50%
- High growth yet still trading at under 3 times 2020 operating cash flow
- A gold stock trading today at just 6 times earnings
- Revenue is projected to be $500 million with EBITDA of $250 million.
- Stock has very cheap valuation vs peers
- Very profitable, cash costs of just $800 per ounce
- All-in costs of $1000 per ounce.
- Highly leveraged to gold prices (perfect for 2020)
- Low hanging fruit acquisition opportunities nearby
- One mine reserves of 2.4 million ounces with a solid 1.35 g/t reserve grade.
- No exploration risk
- Bonus report included:
- Secrets of the Schaefer Method.
- How Keith's portfolio beat the market for more than 10 years in a row.
- Get insight from one of the most successful traders in the small resource sector over the last 20 years
- Included Free
Investing whisperer one year subscription
The Whole Package
The gold report (plus Bonus)
Check out Keith's latest hot pick
Special offer - monthly access to trading service
Deep monthly discount for new subscriber
Copyright InvestingWhisperer 2020